Griffonia Seed comes from the beans of a vine native to Africa. In African folk medicine, Griffonia Seed is reputed to be an aphrodisiac, as well as an antibiotic and a remedy for diarrhea, vomiting, and stomachache. Recent research suggests that
Griffonia Seed raises serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is important in regulating brain chemistry and is especially important in problems such as depression, insomnia, and eating disorders.
Theoretically, supplementing with Griffonia Seed can raise serotonin levels and provide relief from depression and insomnia. Griffonia Seed should also regulate appetite through the increase in serotonin, leading to weight reduction in obese persons, while helping normalize the weight of people suffering from anorexia nervosa.
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti-tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. As insomnia, other similar symptoms of psychasthenia and lose weight product raw material, it is widely used in health products industry;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement products;
4. As products of sedative and anti-bacterial, they are widely used to add to beauty products in cosmetic industry.
1. Improving in mood, anxiety, insomnia, and physical symptoms;
2. Anti depression, Reducing depressing and fibromyalgia;
3. Being effective in various types of headaches including tension headache and migraines;