1. Simultaneously charges up to 16 tablets, including iPads and tablets up to 9.7''.
2. Each USB port charge power can be up to Max. 5V @2.4A.
3. Locking steel doors and side panels prevent theft and tampering.
4. Each USB charging port delivers up to 2.4 Amps of charging current.
5. Removable/re-configurable dividers protect and organize each tablet.
6. Sturdy steel construction securely houses the devices.
7. The charging cabinet can be equipped with 3'' casters to make it move easily.
8. Rear wall-mounted slots make the cabinet easy to mount on the wall, and the bottom rubber feet makes it easy to put on the desk or floor.
9. Doors open at least 180 degree for improved access to devices, and can be reverse install the door open from right or left.
10. Child-safe design with smooth, rounded corners and edges to safeguard students.
11. Stack up to charge 32 devices.
12. USB to IOS or Android connector or Type-C cable is optional .
13. Fan is optional.
14. ETL,CE,SAA,3C certificates approved.
Charging devices quantity
Max.Slot size for Device（cm）
Packing Weight( KG)
Wallmount slot&desk feet
Castors & stack kit
Charging port type
Charging output capacity
Input cord type
C13 to Country plug(2m in lenth)
1-point lock system.
Built to Last
-3” Heavy-duty castors for easy movement, and can hold 50KG each castor. Optional.
-Power-coated, heavy-gauge steel construction for durability and long wear.
-ETL， CE, Rohs, CCC certificate listed.
Jamanet warrants the product to be free of defects in design, materials, assembly and craftsmanship for the warranty period stated in the product features and from the date of purchase. Evidence of purchase will be required to obtain warranty service. In the event that a defect, malfunction or failure occurs or is discovered during the warranty period, Jamanet will repair or replace, at its option, the products which in the reasonable judgment of Jamanet are deemed defective.
What Good Are Devices That Are Not Available?
Educational devices and carts that are more available to teachers and students are more likely to be fully utilized. There’s nothing worse than a tug of war over devices and carts, or not being able to have devices fully charged or available when the time comes to use them. Being aware of the time it takes to charge a mobile device lends itself well to anticipating its future availability. Advanced systems are able to tell you how long devices must charge, letting staff members know when they can be used again.
Many school districts report that the management of devices additionally causes conflicts to flare up in the classroom. Consider buying a cart with features such as remote management compatibility. or USB syncing. These capabilities allow for scheduled or automated imaging activity, such as updating and removing programs or applications on devices synchronously. This saves class time, increases device availability, and schools can save money that would normally be spent on hiring someone to update the individual devices manually.